Last June, I wrote about why every Salesforce developer should consider attending TrailheaDX – the ‘real Salesforce developer conference’. As enthusiastic as I was, I could not attend this event last year and promised myself to make amends in year 2018!
Therefore, I signed up for TDX 2018 quiet early this year and I was fortunate to get involved across a number of sessions. If you are attending TrailheaDX 2018, I look forward to meeting you in one of my sessions next week.
1) Platform Developer Bootcamp (Sunday to Tuesday)
I’m an expert on the Platform Developer bootcamps being held at the Hotel Intercontinental, San Francisco.
This is a condensed version of the immensely popular DEV450 course held from Sunday (25th March) through to Tuesday (27th March). If you’ve been thinking about taking the DEV450 course but haven’t had time to do so, this is a great opportunity to not just take the course but also appear for the certification exam right after the course!
2) Hands-on Training (Wednesday & Thursday)
I’m volunteering for these Hands-on Trainings (also called HOTs) on Wednesday & Thursday.
- Build a Salesforce App Using Apex and Lightning Components – Wednesday, March 28th from 1:45 PM to 4:15 PM at Moscone West, Room 2006
- Build Your First Lightning Component #3 – Thursday, March 29th from 1:45 PM to 2:45 PM at Moscone West, Room 2006
3) The Extra Curricular (Thursday)
The Extra Curricular – is actually a mini-community event happening within TrailheaDX and I’m personally very excited about it. Featuring top Salesforce architects and MVPs from all over the world, The Extra Curricular sessions are all code, design, architecture & no marketing. Expect few-to-no slides, lots of code, live demonstrations, and interactive conversation with the audience.
I look forward to seeing you at TDX 2018 in San Francisco next week!